Thursday, August 27, 2009

Own Horn Tooting

That's when there's suddenly time for blogging, when a new op-ed has been published (this one about the political turnmoil this summer in the U.S. over de Democratic plans to reform health care; in Dutch, as usual). But I'm still planning to write about U.S.-Russian relations (the post I announced weeks ago), and once that bottleneck is behind us, I should write more frequently. I do still have things to say, it's just that I also have lots of things to do.

2 comments:

yooperprof said...

I hope that I don't sound too crass, but I think that Ted Kennedy's death (and funeral) occurred at a good time for the Obama administration and for his health insurance reforms - lot of good television coverage of historical Kennedy's battling for civil rights, interspersed with contemporary coverage of Barack and Michelle today attending the service and looking very glamporous.

Ruud van Dijk said...

but it won't be bi-partisan now, will it?